Happy sunday everyone!
For today, March 21, 2010, i'll be doing my February/March favorites! yay!
i love reading/watching what people find as their monthly "favorites", just because it means that it's tried and true, and it's working for them--it kind of just gives me an assurance, HAHA! especially if they have the same skin type as i do :)
anyway, here are my favorites!
1.) TheBalm Big Mama Palette
- this palette comes with 3 things, a medium-dark bronzer called Bahama Mama, a peachy-pink blush with gold shimmer (MEGA dupe for the NARS Orgasm ;D) called Hot Mama, and a translucent powder called Sexy Mama. everything's nicely pigmented and is definitely a very good product.
2.) TheBalm timeBalm concealer in Light/Medium
- my ultimate HG concealer :)
3.) Ellana Minerals Pure Blend 2-1 Mineral Concealer & Foundation in Peach Coffee Shake
-i use just a tiny bit to set my whole face! i love this product :)
4. E.L.F. Candy Shop lip gloss in Cherry Bomb
- not too sticky (MAJOR plus for me) and a sheer crimson color. my go-to lip product :)
5.The Body Shop's Cotton Seed Curl Booster
- this is just amazing for my curly hair. it moisturizes as well as protects from heat! AND it's all natural :)
6. The Body Shop's Brazil Nut Define & No Frizz
- works almost as well as the Cotton Seed Curl Booster. i mix it with the curl booster to define and de-frizz my curls~
7. Maybelline ClearSmooth Pressed Powder
- i have this in Light, Natural, and Honey. Natural is my shade, which is a light-medium yellow-toned shade. Light is...light with pink undertones, it's on the fair side. Honey is a medium yellow-toned shade, probably one or two shades darker than Natural.
AND OF COURSE, MY MOST FAVORITE OF ALL MY PRODUCTS RIGHT NOW.....
8. the Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland Book of Shadows
- no words needed. my most favorite eyeshadows and eyeliners of right now. will post an in-depth review soon!
did you all like the pic of Absolem? ;) i loved him in the movie.