Sunday, March 21, 2010

eleven: february favorites!

Happy sunday everyone! 

For today, March 21, 2010, i'll be doing my February/March favorites! yay!

i love reading/watching what people find as their monthly "favorites", just because it means that it's tried and true, and it's working for them--it kind of just gives me an assurance, HAHA! especially if they have the same skin type as i do :)

anyway, here are my favorites!



1.) TheBalm Big Mama Palette
 
- this palette comes with 3 things, a medium-dark bronzer called Bahama Mama, a peachy-pink blush with gold shimmer (MEGA dupe for the NARS Orgasm ;D) called Hot Mama, and a translucent powder called Sexy Mama. everything's nicely pigmented and is definitely a very good product.

2.) TheBalm timeBalm concealer in Light/Medium

- my ultimate HG concealer :) 
3.) Ellana Minerals Pure Blend 2-1 Mineral Concealer & Foundation in Peach Coffee Shake


-i use just a tiny bit to set my whole face! i love this product :)

4. E.L.F. Candy Shop lip gloss in Cherry Bomb

  
- not too sticky (MAJOR plus for me) and a sheer crimson color. my go-to lip product :)

5.The Body Shop's Cotton Seed Curl Booster

 
- this is just amazing for my curly hair. it moisturizes as well as protects from heat! AND it's all natural :)

6. The Body Shop's Brazil Nut Define & No Frizz

- works almost as well as the Cotton Seed Curl Booster. i mix it with the curl booster to define and de-frizz my curls~

7. Maybelline ClearSmooth Pressed Powder


- i have this in Light, Natural, and Honey. Natural is my shade, which is a light-medium yellow-toned shade. Light is...light with pink undertones, it's on the fair side. Honey is a medium yellow-toned shade, probably one or two shades darker than Natural.

 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
AND OF COURSE, MY MOST FAVORITE OF ALL MY PRODUCTS RIGHT NOW.....

8. the Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland Book of Shadows


- no words needed. my most favorite eyeshadows and eyeliners of right now. will post an in-depth review soon!

did you all like the pic of Absolem? ;) i loved him in the movie.

1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    Where did you buy the theBalm Big Mama palette? :)

    ReplyDelete